After cleaning my room, I suddenly found my old cook book. I immediately flipped its pages and found my favorite recipe-carrot cake recipe. I tried this recipe for multiple times and my friends loved it. Even my teachers said it was delicious. So here it is:
- 2 cups cake flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup vegetable
- 4 eggs
- 3 cups shredded carrots
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350°F or 170°C. Grease a 9-inch pan with butter and dust it with flour.
- In a bowl, combine flour baking soda, cinnamon and salt then sift it. Add the sugar.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time. Mix in carrots and vanilla.
- Pour the batter into the pan and bake it for 30-35 minutes. You can tell if it is cooked when you insert a toothpick in the center and it comes out clean.
- Let it cool before frosting. It tastes best with cream cheese frosting.
I hope you’ll love this recipe too. Enjoy baking.