After planning some business, I decided to go into making cakes, cookies, explosion boxes, and Magic Photo cube. So I decided to create another recipe for my cookie dough.
This recipe is perfect and delicious. I hope you’ll try it and maybe give it to your loved ones. I shaped mine into hearts and was able to make 75 little heart shaped cookies.
- 2 1/4 cups of all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup granulated white sugar
- 1 1/2 stick of butter
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Combine the flour, baking powder, and salt. Sift then set aside.
- Cream the butter and sugar then add the egg and and vanilla. Mix well.
- Add the flour mixture into the butter mixture and incorporate well. After that, the mixture will become a dough. Form it into a ball and wrap it up with plastic and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
- After chilling, flatten it out with a rolling pin and cut it in several shapes using cookie cutter.
- Bake it in a preheated oven at 350°F or 170°C for about 10 minutes or until the cookies are slightly brown.
- Let it cool before serving.
*These cookies will be lovely if designed with royal icing.
Happy baking everyone!